Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Thursday, August 27, 2009

My week so far...

It's been a great week so far!!


**Beltane Magic was voted #1 trailer on YGR! Thanks for all of the votes!! It's always good to know that if I'm affected by writer's block at any point I can make trailers instead smile **

**Behind the Mask, my halloween themed Novella was accepted by Amira Press. I'll get the cover and release date posted as soon as I have them. **


**I have an author interview coming up at Blazing Trailers blogspot on August 30th. **


** And I started a new job this week (outside of the computer that is) and although it runs from busy to insane I love it! **


Keep all the entries coming for the Magic Seasons draw, I'm loving the comments everyone is sending.


I also joined the Infinite World of Fantasy Authors this week.


The only thing that could make this week any better would be if my lottery ticket wins!!

Hopefully once the kids get back to school and I get into the groove of working I'll be able to get back to more regular blogs.


Until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment