Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Monday, February 22, 2010

Ah, so this is hell!

(here is where those that have known me for a long time say "Oh, she's back!")

I never truly believed in 'hell' - I mean in my own warped way I've always thought that those too good for hell were quite content (and maybe a smidge boring) with following all the rules and those that were meant for hell really wouldn't care at that point because they'd had all their fun.

In the past few months I have adjusted that thinking to finding my own personal hell and oddly enough it's other people!!

I am a patient and sometimes complacent type of person (I did say SOMETIMES), but I've found that part of me is fading. I'm not sure I like it! I have been running myself ragged trying to accommodate people that at first seemed to be worthy of my efforts...

Only to find - now - that these people are only there for themselves and for self serving reasons.
I am sad at this realization and more than disappointed - but I'm also pissed!!

I didn't want to do it this way, but welcome to dictatorship where I what I say goes and there is no in between and there is definitely no negotiation or pathetic "but" stories!!

Yep, it's gonna be a whole new world of "Our manager's a bitch" and if you don't like it follow the instructions above the door "EXIT"!!!

*laughs*


2 comments: