Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Where did I go?



Here I was doing so well at getting back here to post
somethingmore often and then I dropped the ball,
 again.

In addition to work (which I really do not want to
discuss oreven recall while I'm not there) I've been
re-writing the end of Heart.  This one has so many firsts
in it for me I won't stop until I'm completely happy with it.

A few things I am just waiting on confirmation with are:
Harvest Dreams - Book III in the Magic Seasons series,
and Salvation.

The release date for the first story in the Hidden Senses
Trilogy - Mystic Perceptions will be released at Class
Act Books on July 15th - I should have the cover shortly.

Other things to watch for are my Author Interviews.
June 2nd
Mysti Holiday


June 8th

Suzanne Brandyn


June 22nd

Cindy Jacks

No comments:

Post a Comment