Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Cover!

You may have noticed that a few of my covers along
the right side of my blog have "Only available until July 31st" underneath them now
 - the reason is the contract terms end for those on that date.  
So if you want to get them as a single story you better follow the link attached to the covers
and do it soon.

Otherwise in September In Our Dream along with From A Dream
will be released together with the third and final story in the series
 After the Dream.
I've just gotten the cover mockup for this release today and I love it.
This was made by Jared from Off The Wall Creation



I'll have more information about the release in the next month
along with new contest information.


Jacqueline Paige


2 comments:

  1. HI J! I COULD NOT WAIT AS I'M SO EXCITED TO FINALLY GET A CHANCE TO READ ONE OF YOUR BOOKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited too! lol
    I look forward to feedback :)

    ReplyDelete