Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Monday, October 10, 2011

And the winner is...

I tweeted throughout the last month about this prize
basket and I had people sending me private
messages on Twitter with their email instead of
posting it here... so I gave those a break as well
and put them in the draw.  Maybe it was my
instructions that confused?  lol

The winner of the basket of prizes (posted yesterday)
according to random org is ....

****  lifeplz@gmail.com ****

Congrats!!!   I will drop you an email so you can
send me your mailing address and after I
find a box to fit this basket it will be on it's way!!!

Tomorrow I have a fellow author from Class Act Books
here on the blog with her debut book. (and I have to add
I LOVED this book!!)  So be sure to stop by tomorrow
and see why Jacquelyn Castle's book left me wanting
sequels!!



See you tomorrow!!

Jacqueline Paige
http://jacqpaige.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment