Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WIP 109% complete??

I began writing the Cross Over Huntress for my NaNo in
November and once I hit the targeted 50,000 words I completed
my goal for NaNo !
In December I went back to the story to finish it and it was to be
roughly 80,000 words. Actually at the time in November I didn't think
I was going to make it to 50,000.  Apparently all the characters needed was a little time to plot without me.
Today it is 109% complete!  That's using the 80,000 word count.

Obviously my characters don't realize I have other deadlines because they won't let me be until this is finished!

I have five days off (first time in a year I've had more than two days in a row!) and I hope to finish it up by the time I have to go back to work. Of course I spent day #1 napping on and off but I'm awake and rested now!

Jacqueline Paige
http://jacqpaige.webs.com


No comments:

Post a Comment